Sunday, January 24, 2016

Visiting a brother from another mother

I visited my dear friend, Austin, today. He is seriously, my brother. I've been very blessed to have him in my life to just talk about life stuff and the gospel. He is a great example of a priesthood holder to me, while still allowing himself to be his goofy self. :) I feel like I meet many people here in Provo who are fantastic holders of the priesthood, but also force themselves to maintain a lifestyle that doesn't really match who they are as people. They don't allow themselves to be silly? Anyways, but also, what do I know. I havent really been meeting many people these days. But Austin has always just been an awesome friend. A brother who thinks of me like a sister. And I need someone like that here sometimes. Someone who will let me wipe my snotty-face onto his sweatshirt. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment