Thursday, January 14, 2016

Reflecting

Whew! It's been a rough week. But I'm so grateful that I don't have classes tomorrow and that I turned in my internship application today!
It's crazy. I feel more and more... Adult(?) each time I pass a checkpoint. Haha
I've been talking to some peers and reflecting on myself recently, and I realize that I'm pretty content with where I am right now! It's a little weird because I feel different from most girls here at BYU... I'm 22, unmarried (not really looking), and about to graduate. That's pretty normal for other places, but definitely not for P-Town.
And here's the great thing, I kinda love where I am. I love that I'm not worried about that other stuff and that I'm just going on with my life. I feel like some people are constantly searching for something here and are just putting their own lives on hold, when really, they might find exactly what they were looking for if they moved just a bit further. Just some thoughts there.
Here's my VOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment