Tuesday, January 19, 2016

No sleep

My schedule is seriously kind of crazy. I get no sleep. Therefore, I've been trying to plan my life so that I get the majority of my homework done ahead of time so that I can take naps. I have class at 8 or 9am. It goes for two hours. I get a two hour break where much homework gets done (hopefully). Then I have another class for two hours. Then I will either go home to get a little bit more homework done then nap, or stay at the library all day doing homework until 8pm when work starts. Crazy, right? Ideally I'll catch up on sleep over the weekend, but apparently sleep doesnt work that way. It might be a long semester... I'll have to take extra care in being healthy, or I may not make it?!
Anyways, here's a short clip of me fake napping before my real nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment