Wednesday, January 20, 2016

So good

Recently when people ask me how I'm doing or how I've been, I often find myself saying "so good" with a bit of an emphasis on "so." And you know what, I think I am! Dont get me wrong, my life is pretty uneventful at the moment, but I feel like I have a direction for my life and I'm pretty content with my mental and emotional health. (I could work on my physical health though, hehe.)
Life still isn't perfect, and Provo is honestly a bit of a difficult place to be right now. But I'm fairly happy and I'm almost in my last stretch of classes.
A year may seem long, but something in me knows that it'll just fly by. And I'll have my Bachelor's degree soon enough! Kind of a weird thought. I know that I've grown and changed a lot since my high school days, but back then, I never knew what it would actually be like to be at the point of my life of where I am now.
Here's my VOD... You probably cant really tell, but I took it in the middle of class. I'm usually pretty undistracted when I'm in class and I was a bit shy, so this was hard to do, but I'll try to take a better one in one of my future classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment