Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Glorious Sunday

So before I get into talking about my Thanksgiving, I wanted to be able to record my beautiful Sunday. This past Sunday was absolutely wonderful. I woke up at 8:30 (for church at 9), got dressed, and went back to bed until it was time for church (I love my sleep). Sunday was filled with fabulous lessons and talks, then post-church arrived. I had Visiting Teaching Interviews in which I got to meet with some of the ladies of the Relief Society individually. During these interviews, I had finally understood what people meant when they would say, "I may not know most of  you, but I love you." I love these ladies' testimonies and spirits. I am really grateful for my calling and ward. At the end of the day/night,  I talked to my dear roommate about life and my testimony of the gospel, and all was well. :)

A simple, yet glorious day.

No comments:

Post a Comment