Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanksgiving Break

So I know I haven't updated in a while. It's not that I haven't been happy... just lazy. Haha
My break in Arizona was great! I drove down with one of my best friends and her friends, all of whom I love. I watched Catching Fire with them, Thanksgiving dinner with my relatives, had a brother-sister date with my 6 year old brother, and a photoshoot with one of the coolest/funnest people anyone could ever meet (Taylor Cohen).

After the week was done, I was allowed to drive back to Provo with  my vehicle. Traffic was awful, but my dear passengers helped me keep my patience. Haha Finally... the best night I could ever ask for had finally arrived: BASTILLE/HELLOGOODBYE CONCERT.
I cannot describe in words how phenomenal it was, but it was a night I hope to never forget. ( I like to live in my moments, especially at concerts, so I didn't take too many pictures.)

Then the winter storm decided to hit.

It's cold and I'm scared to drive in it, but I must say, it is quite beautiful. :)

2 comments:

  1. Catching Fire is amazing huh??? And what temple is that?
    ALSO.....jealous of Bastille. Still.

    ReplyDelete