Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Spontaneous California Trip

So let me shed some light on how this spontaneous trip occurred. My dear New Zealand friend/neighbor, Elijah, was planning on driving out to California to pick his cousin. I naturally wanted to join. And my dear friend Angela (mentioned in an earlier post) was going to be going, as well. I asked Elijah if I could join, and he told me that there should be room for me at about 2am the day they were planning on leaving. Thus, the spontaneity. So we left later that afternoon, literally right after helping the kind lady (mentioned in the previous post). Anyways, I'll mention the highlights of the trip...
We had to go through Arizona (where I'm from) and after the desert sunset view, I started to miss home even more than I was before. 
We drove to Las Vegas and walked about the strip for a couple of hours, and were introduced to this rockin place called Canes. :)




After we made it to California and found Elijah's cousin, we decided to go to Hollywood and Santa Monica beach the next day. :)

 


Finally, we headed to Huntington Beach, where we walked around some stores before heading back to Provo. :)

2 comments:

  1. We were already packed in our little car, but I'll keep you in mind next time! :)

    ReplyDelete