Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Glorious Morning

Let me tell you about a glorious morning I had the past Thursday. First of all, I had taught my PE class again which went a lot smoother than last week, so there was improvement! Second of all, I had decided to join a few of my friends on a trip to California in which we were to leave that Thursday afternoon (after my class). As I had waited for my friends to give me the okay to leave, my dear roommate Charlotte had invited me to take a walk with her. I agreed as it seemed to be a lovely morning (and I love spending time with her). We had gone down to the end of the street to show me a beautiful front yard covered in [dying] plantation and an amazing treehouse in the backyard. This treehouse was definitely worth the walk. There were windows and everything.
As we were walking back home on this street, we passed an older woman looking very confused by a ladder in her front yard. We gave our greetings and asked if she wanted help. She hesitatingly said no, so of course, we join her on her yard and help her. We helped her lift the ladder against this tall bush to the left of her house, and hold onto it as she climbs up to remove ropes that were attached to it (binding). It was quite terrifying to think that she was about to try this on her own. I think we were all grateful that we were there to help. She is a beautiful lady from Germany and full of the spirit. I will be sure to visit her soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment