Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve!

Ah. I haven't posted in a while. Seriously though, if it wasn't for this blog, I don't think I'd have anything updated. Except for the status' of my Facebook... ANYways, where to begin!

My dear friend Katrina had invited me to her Christmas party and provided White Elephant gifts! Can I just say that I seriously LOVE my gift. I had literally just told my friend that same day that I wanted a coloring book. xD
Remember when I said that we had yet to decorate our house? Well... We finally did it! The day before I left to go home... Haha But since we decorated in a more "winter-themed" fashion, we plan to keep  it up at least through January. :) Oh! We also have a life-sized Olaf (from Disney's Frozen) in our living room! I'll have to take a photo of that when I get back.


I am also currently back home in AZ now! I escaped the snow and returned  to my desert home where I get to hang out with my two favorite people!
Watching Frozen (2nd time for me)

I am reunited with my baby!!!!! <3
He sleeps like a person sometimes...

2 comments: