Tuesday, December 24, 2013

gotta love my job.

So, I was going to post this along with my Christmas Eve post, but then... I decided not to. What I'm about to share sets a bit of a different mood from Christmas stuff. Haha

So one night, I get to work, and my supervisor tells us to go check out the underground tunnel that connects our building with another building. This is what we found. A bunch of gathered rocks all cut at the bottom to be able to stand beside one another. In the center... was a piece of trash sitting on top of a rock. Haha Well, that's what was in the center when I got there. My supervisor had said that it used to be two rocks leaning on each other. Either way, it's freaky. One night it wasn't there, and the next, it is. 

 On a lighter note: Work party~! We have work parties once a month where we eat and watch a movie. And it's wonderful. :)

Horton Hears A Who (after watching the animated Grinch movie

2 comments: