Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Just A Bit :)

Like I said previously, it's not that I haven't been happy... Just busy, I suppose! A few things that has made me happy...

Christmas!
My roommates and I decided that it would be a good idea to go shopping for Christmas decorations, to attempt to have more Christmas spirit. We found this awesome stocking that was pretty much made for me (if you know me, you'll know why it's perfect), got all sorts of stuff, and it was really fun! However... We have yet to actually decorate our house with everything... Haha! We attempted to put up some lights in our front window, but it only got half done. I will post a picture of it sometime. It's actually quite funny. xD

Meka-Moo!~
Meka is one of my roommates, and I think I'll say it: one of my best friends! I have been spending a lot of time with her going on random adventures/dates and we walk to/from home together whenever we can. She's hilarious, lovably loving, talented, and beautiful! I know I can talk to her about anything, and I'd like to think that she feels the same. I used to be so shy about singing in public, but she changed that! We laugh, we eat, we sing. What more can you ask for in a friendship, right?! She's been such a blessing! <3

Flash Mob?!


With finals coming up, this totally made my day today as I was working on my homework and final project. :) (Sorry about the sound quality, I don't know why it's like that... I also don't know why it's sideways when it plays right side up on my media player...)

Forgotten Discovery
I just rediscovered this in my photos folder when uploading the above video... I found this gem in the girls' bathroom. Haha! Partake and enjoy.

2 comments: