Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Realizing the important things

Recently, I've been thinkingof about a lit of stuff. I think I've kinda said something like this before too. But today, I got to chat with one of my very good friends and we got to talk a lot about the things I've been co cerned about. She helped me break down many of the assumptions I had and really unintentionally helped give me peace of mind. My thoughts are still a little bit incomplete, so I'm not ready to post about it quite yet, but one of the things that my friend encouraged me to do was to start writing about things that are important to me - things that I feel passionate and/or thoughtful about, that has an impact on me and/or my life. SO, I've started a list. I kind of love lists. Haha. Ideally, over time throughout the year, I will work my way to writing about each of the things that are important to me. I do worry about professionalism, as I will be starting an actual career fairly soon, but I will do my best to continue being honest in my publicized thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment