Friday, February 12, 2016

Chatting with Ricks.

I know... I've mossed the past couple of days. My stress levels have been increasing recently so I havent been prioritizing my videos very much - especially if they're just going to be the same ol' videos.
Today, I visited with one of my professors from last semester. He was my professor for Children's Literature which was a great class, and he is a great teacher! We got to talk about a lot of stuff, and about life. He also really got my pumped for the future ahead of me! We talked about taking away the misconception that we are limited, or restricted.
He also recommended a book to me:
"When You Reach Me" by Rebecca Stead.
I took the book right then and finished it like, half an hour ago. Seriously, such a great read! I don't even know how to explain the story well with out giving something away. It was a little slow at first, I thought. I just kept reading though (and the chapters are so short). In the end.... Wow. Everything ended up being so important.

No comments:

Post a Comment