Friday, January 17, 2014

Fearless Friday

So.... Last night while I was at work, I decided that I wanted to try this themed weekday. FEARLESS FRIDAY. I was hoping that this idea would motivate me to get out of my box, and do something I either don't usually do, or something I'm always scared to do.

Today was the first day of Fearless Friday, and every time I think of something I'm afraid to do, singing in public always comes to mind. So what do I do? I went on campus, sat at a table in the student center with my dear roommate, Meka, and sang San Francisco by The Mowgli's. I had it recorded.............. And I thought it was in my SD card..... Turns out it wasn't.... But I did it! Meka is my witness!!! Maybe I'll try it again just to post it up. Anyways...

LET THE FEARLESS FRIDAYS BEGIN. >:)

2 comments: