Saturday, October 26, 2013

TGIF

What a fabulous Friday it was! There were quite a few things that made me smile!

First: I got to meet up with one of my friends from Arizona! He's heading out to his mission in a month, so I'm glad I got to see him! :)
My dear Native American friend, Zach!

Then, I got a group hug from these lovely people!
 I'm totally digging this "Free Hug Friday" thing. If only I was on campus more often on Fridays...

 Finally, I got to dog-sit my friend's precious 9 week old Husky.
His name is Odin, and as a college student, pets are hard to find.

To end the evening, I got to hang out with my friend, Doug! I love his company and it was a great night hanging out with him, his roommates, and the grocery store. Let's just say, they may have had me develop an expensive taste for cheese.... No picture of that adventure, unfortunately.... Still fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment