Sunday, October 13, 2013

Super Sunday

I may have had an emotional breakdown at a podium in front of 100+ people, but overall, my Sunday was fantastic! I do love Sundays. I don't worry about homework, I socialize with my ward, and I feel the spirit. What more could I ask for?

Well! Today, I got to bear my testimony (thus, the emotional breakdown), got my temple recommend, went to the ward's break the fast (AKA being fed free delicious food in large portions), take a 3 hour nap (I excused myself from work, which I would rather not do; but I happen to be sick again, so I needed that rest), and go to ward prayer where I shared a spiritual thought (3 Nephi 14:7-8, and Enos 1:15), and socialized at some of the ward members' places while delivering nice notes with my roommate.
I would say it was a spiritually productive day!

PS. I keep forgetting to take pictures, as I am a live in the moment type of person, but I will do my best to meet those needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment