Wednesday, October 16, 2013

No Sleep

So sure, I may be in the red zone on my Sim mood bar under "Rest," but I must say, it's nice when things seem to work out alright! I went to the temple last night and was there for 3 hours! I had a ton of homework, and I was rather worried, but felt like I'd be fine as long as I don't regret it. Which I don't. However, I still had to do my part. I needed to be willing to work until my health was in jeopardy (which I'm already sick with a dormant mono, so this is more literal than it may seem).
I got home from the temple, ate (as my roommates don't believe in skipping meals... I skipped lunch today), did homework, went to work, got back at 2am, did homework until about 4 or so, woke up at 9am, did more homework, got ready for school at 11am, and finished my homework between 1pm-2pm. Just in time for my class in half an hour. 
Like I said, I may be lacking sleep, but I'm still healthier than I could be, and my homework is complete.
Let me just say, the temple brings blessings! I don't really know what kind, but it's a nice happy thought. :)

1 comment:

  1. yay for the temple!!!! :) And i love the reference to sims!

    ReplyDelete