Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pre-Halloween!

So I was going to do one big "Halloween Week" post, but I decided against it. I'll make a separate post about my Halloween later. :) Instead, some updates!

Fall is here!!! One of my favorite things about being a student at BYU is the nature on/surrounding campus. Now, whoever may read this might think, "What? Utah is a desert!" No... ARIZONA is a desert. (Which is where I'm from.) So, yeah! I love the nature here. Second favorite thing, BYU has got to one of the nerdiest/geekiest campuses (which I love and hope to see more evidence of later today). I was walking home from my morning class when I came across this beautiful Sherlock poster. Yes, I love Sherlock. I was unable to see where the QR code led me (as I have a not-so-smart android for a phone), but I secretly hope it goes to this: http://i.minus.com/ibtc6jShAMoNze.gif



Next, remember that update I made about working in the gyms? Well, earlier this week, I got to conquer my slight fear of heights and make the climb up to the four basketball backboards! It's amazing how many smudges basketballs can make.


I sometimes just really love my job. Last night, for our "safety meeting," we watched Paranorman, and I must say, that movie is awesome/adorable!~


Those are my updates for now! Look out for my actual Halloween post! :)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i love it! :) and yes that movie was just absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete