Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Team Zoe

The beautiful Zoe!
Hello Friends and Family!
My "Team Zoe" shirt came in yesterday!
Zoe is my roommate's 4-year old niece.
She was diagnosed with leukemia, and I was happy to help contribute to her funds.

I read the story of getting her hair shaved, and she is such a champ! I may not know her personally, but I can see the love that others have for her. She is beautiful, caring, and so full of love.

If you are interested in reading her story you can go to Caring Bridge. And if you would like to make a donation, you can make a check out payable to Zoe Blossom Fund.

The check can be mailed out OR taken to ANY PNC Bank across the east coast to be deposited. Or if you'd like, you can mail it to:
PNC BANK
Zoe Blossom Fund
3001 Richmond Rd
Lexington, KY 40509
If you experience any difficulty in this process, please feel free to let me know!

I don't feel like there is too much I can do, but I hope to bring awareness to Zoe and her family. My prayers go out to them and I hope yours will too!

Rockin' my own shirt!
My roommate rockin' her shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment